Contributors

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Back in the land of the living... while sleeping...

Hi All,

I am back from maternity leave since before Christmas. It's great to be back I have to say. I work 4 days a week so I have one day with my children at home which makes all the difference.

It's great to get my brain back working again. I enjoyed being at home but I am not sure that it's for me. The balance I have works quite well. Although after some sleepless nights, trying to figure out why your new workflow isn't firing can take twice as long as before!!! I'm sure it will get easier.

So enjoy, hopefully my posts will help some of you. I will continue on the same wavelength as before, posting when I come across issues I have not seen before and manage to resolve. Generally they are issue I create myself!!!! :)

Happy SharePointing....

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment